Procedure – parental responsibility agreements

March 2024 | Family
Where a ‘connected’ person wants PR for a child and M agrees, they must complete a parental responsibility agreement and take it to the family court for witnessing. Practitioners should note that HMCTS has updated Forms C(PRA1) and C(PRA2) for the witnessing by the court of these agreements, with additional information about the original certificates …
This article is only available to subscribers.